Sunday, September 14, 2008

Poll Results

Thank you to everyone who voted! This is my first experience with a poll here and it was really fun for me. To be honest, if I see a poll on a blog, I usually take the time to read the question and look at the current results, but I do not vote. Why? I'm not sure.... But, now that I've been on the 'polling' side of things, I think I will...

To the question of: "What would you like to know/hear more about?, here are your answers. Twelve people voted. Some voted for more than one, obviously.

Votes/Topic

2/Eating Locally
2/Preserving Food
2/Food, food, food
4/Ramblings
2/Homeschooling
2/Facts about us
1/Mennonites
1/Other ("garden and chickens")
10/I like what I hear

You gave me the go ahead to continue on which-ever-which-way my thoughts turn. Thank you. You all are very sweet. Even those of you who didn't vote. You're sweet for just visiting here.

I am glad, though, that the poll is no longer the first thing I see in the side bar. I'd much rather look at our pullets and the pumpkin patch. Wouldn't you? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a friendly reminder, if you know me personally please try to refrain from using my name. There are those who may try to locate me, break into my pantry and steal my pickled beets. Thanks:-).

Please choose the Anonymous option if you prefer not to sign in to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails