Friday, October 3, 2008

Out of Doors

It's looking more and more like fall out there. Here is what I found the other morning. Jamey has evidently been rearranging our winter squash.


Garden cart of acorn, butternut and pattypan squash waiting to be stored and/or eaten.


Well, I didn't just "find" these. I picked them. They are still going strong- and probably will until the first frost.




Pumpkins and other squash lying about the back garden, waiting for transport to who knows where. A road side stand? Our cellar? My oven? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are some big babies.

    Speaking of babies, I bet Sadie would like a butternut baby---draw a face on it and wrap it up in a towel and hand it over to her, the new mama.

    -JJ

    ReplyDelete

Just a friendly reminder, if you know me personally please try to refrain from using my name. There are those who may try to locate me, break into my pantry and steal my pickled beets. Thanks:-).

Please choose the Anonymous option if you prefer not to sign in to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails