Friday, September 10, 2010

The Prairie Path Winner

Before I announce the winner, I just want to note that for those of you who remembered my mention of a new direction for this blog last week, I have not forgotten I said that.  The opposite is true.  I've been getting my ducks in a row and plan on telling you all about it next week.  It may take the entire week, so get ready.



In the meantime, I am so excited to randomly select the Prairie Path winner!  The winner of up to $30 worth of lovely upcycled creations by my friend, Marla is number 21...

  
Congratulations, Robin!!!


Please email me (thyhand123@gmail.com) and I will forward your email address to Marla.  She will contact you and find out what tickles your fancy.  

Thank you, Marla, for allowing us to get to know you and your beautiful craft!  Don't forget to visit Prairie Path the next time you need a gift or a Christmas stocking or a sweet child's toy or a warm neck or warm arms:-).

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! My first blog win. Thanks Thy Hand and Marla!

    ReplyDelete

Just a friendly reminder, if you know me personally please try to refrain from using my name. There are those who may try to locate me, break into my pantry and steal my pickled beets. Thanks:-).

Please choose the Anonymous option if you prefer not to sign in to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails