Friday, November 19, 2010

Little Orley Winner!

I want to say a big thank you to Ren Hen Books & Toys for offering another Little Orley CD to one of my readers.  I hope that the winner and whoever else decides to purchase one of these great story CDs will love them as much as we do.

Keep Ren Hen Books & Toys in mind as you consider gifts for the little people in your lives this Christmas and throughout the year at birthdays.  Here's a little reminder of some of the cool stuff they offer...


And then, of course we have the stars of the show...The Little Orley Stories CDs...


And, speaking of Little Orley CDs...the winner of a Little Orley CD of their choice is....

Cindy 

who said, "I'm intrigued by the construction sets. I think my 7 AND 10 year old would both enjoy working on them.  And they both listen to stories as they fall asleep."
 
Congratulations, Cindy!

Please email me (thyhand123@gmail.com) your name, address and CD choice and Red Hen Books & Toys will send you your CD.  

Thank you to all those who entered- have a wonderful weekend!

P.S.  For those of you who are gifted in the observance department, I'll mention that there were 26 comments left, but one comment was me (a goof), one person failed to mention what they liked at Red Hen Books & Toys and one person forgot to tell me who they were.  Hence, 23 entries.
Pin It

1 comment:

Just a friendly reminder, if you know me personally please try to refrain from using my name. There are those who may try to locate me, break into my pantry and steal my pickled beets. Thanks:-).

Please choose the Anonymous option if you prefer not to sign in to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails