Friday, July 22, 2011

The Anniversary Winners

I thought maybe I'd torture you a bit and go on and on about how Miriam pooped on the floor twice in the past couple days, how this heat is forcing us to stay holed-up inside (and we're all getting a little bit testy), how in the past week two sewing machines almost made me cry (twice), how I almost threw a sewing machine out the window and how I am now in sewing machine heaven.   But, I won't.


Instead, I'll just tell you who the winners are!

The winner of the Ball jar storage lids is... Esther L.!!

The winner of the Seeds of Character CD(s) is...Sarah!!

The winner of the Simply In Season cookbook is...Riverswamp!!

Winners, please email me your name and mailing address (and, Esther L, please tell me if you'd like regular lids or wide mouth lids).

Thanks for celebrating with me and have a wonderful weekend!!  Just please don't melt. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Esther, Sarah and Riverswamp for being winners! And congrats to you, dear Jane, for having such a wonderful blog and a HUGE amount of participation in your give-a-way.

    We're supposed to cool off tonight (say it's so!) and then have highs only in the 60s (!) for the next couple of days. Could it be? I stood outside and polyurethaned in 90 degree weather today and am soooo ready for a cool down. No more melting, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone! ...you too Jane...nice contest. This heat sure is awful -hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for offering the contest:) Stay cool:) I'm in the same boat with a little boy learning to use the potty...sigh...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the contest! I am so excited I actually have won something now:-)

    ReplyDelete

Just a friendly reminder, if you know me personally please try to refrain from using my name. There are those who may try to locate me, break into my pantry and steal my pickled beets. Thanks:-).

Please choose the Anonymous option if you prefer not to sign in to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails